March 2, 2010

Get Out of Our House!

Tired of career politicians? I heard this guy from Get Out of Our House! on Dennis Miller's radio program today.

The mission of his site is:
GOOOH stands for 'Get Out of Our House' and is pronounced like the word 'go'. It is a NON-PARTISAN plan to evict the 435 career politicians in the U.S. House of Representatives and replace them with everyday Americans just like you.

My $1.298 - Sign me up! Yes, I know it is an impossible feat, but I like the concept anyway.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

It is a good concept.

I wonder if they can stay non-partisan... Keep out all of the plants, like the ones that are trying to infiltrate the tea parties?

Mike said...

Yeah, it would be nice if they could stick to their plan. That seems to be what we hope for with politicians, too. Make you appreciate any that are not corrupted (which is kind of sad since this should be the norm).